- Atlantis Aquaventure expansion to open on Monday
- Finland, Epidemic, Level 4: COVID-19 pandemic – Finland [Update 50]
- China, Epidemic, Level 4: COVID-19 pandemic – China [Update 167]
- Peru, Epidemic, Level 5: COVID-19 pandemic – Peru [Update 84]
- Morocco, Epidemic, Level 4: COVID-19 pandemic – Morocco [Update 61]
- Iraq, Demonstration / Riot, Level 3: Use of firearms against demonstrators – Nasiriyah, Iraq
- Holland America cancels all departures sailing to or from a Canadian Port in 2021
- Taiwan, Epidemic, Level 4: COVID-19 pandemic – Taiwan [Update 30]
Holland America Line has cancelled a number of sailings following the Canadian Transport Ministry’s Interim Order that closed Canadian ports ...
Hilton announced the opening of the Hilton Shenzhen World Exhibition and Convention Center in China. The property has 325 guestrooms ...
- At year-end 2020, Europe’s hotel construction pipeline stands at 1,905 projects/307,093 rooms February 26, 2021During the fourth quarter of 2020, Europe opened 65 hotels/9,606 rooms, for a total of 289 hotels/40,971 rooms in 2020. LE is forecasting another 420 projects/58,711 rooms to open in 2021 and another 468 projects/69,490 rooms to open in 2022.
- Radixx and Air Moldova sign multi-year agreement to increase sales and enhance customer experience February 26, 2021Air Moldova will also use Radixx’ ezyCommerce retailing solution to provide a superior device-agnostic customer experience, which will differentiate its brand and offers.
- Cofton Holidays sees 182% increase in online bookings as Covid-19 roadmap is revealed February 26, 2021Self-catering accommodation at Cofton Holidays is now selling out fast, but the biggest surge has come from guests with caravans or RVs.
- Everything the LGBT+ travel market has to offer at ITB Berlin NOW February 26, 2021LGBT+ Tourism segment with exhibitors from around the world. 3rd LGBT+ Leadership Summit examines differences in working and living conditions worldwide. The Presenting Partner of the LGBT+ Tourism Segment is the Italian National Tourist Board (ENIT).
- London's most scenic view revealed, based on TripAdvisor reviews February 26, 2021Haddonstone looked at the top parks in the UK on TripAdvisor and analysed the number of mentions of 'best view', 'best views', 'amazing view' and 'amazing views,' searching for the UK's most scenic views that can be enjoyed from the comfort of a park bench.
- Generali Global Assistance to offer travel insurance for campers through RoverPass February 26, 2021GGA & RoverPass partner to serve the growing number of travelers looking to go camping and take RV trips.
- Alternative Airlines adapts to COVID-19 challenges and posts revenue of £9.4m in 2020 February 26, 2021In a year full of challenges, Alternative Airlines’ global audience and focus on domestic air travel is among the reasons for its successes.
- IGLTA becomes a Partner of Copenhagen 2021 to support WorldPride and EuroGames February 26, 2021IGLTA will also use the partnership as an opportunity to explore the relationship between human rights advocacy and the tourism industry, especially during the Human Rights Forum.
- As EU air passenger traffic continues to tumble, the impact of blanket travel restrictions is laid bare February 26, 2021“The UK is now working on a progressive and coordinated restart of international travel. We are anxious to see the EU follow suit” says ACI Europe chief.
- Meeting and event planners have no reservations about new virtual tour service February 26, 2021The subscription-based service provides a listing of hotels and venues that planners can access complimentary.