- New World to plant flag in Japan
- India, Epidemic, Level 5: COVID-19 pandemic – India [Update 243]
- Malaysia, Epidemic, Level 4: COVID-19 pandemic – Malaysia [Update 66]
- United Arab Emirates, Epidemic, Level 5: COVID-19 pandemic – United Arab Emirates [Update 70]
- Vietnam, Epidemic, Level 4: COVID-19 pandemic – Vietnam [Update 52]
- Germany, Epidemic, Level 5: COVID-19 pandemic – Germany [Update 373]
- Tanzania, Epidemic, Level 4: COVID-19 pandemic – Tanzania [Update 20]
- Denmark, Epidemic, Level 4: COVID-19 pandemic – Denmark [Update 115]
Dorsett Hospitality has announced that it is installing High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) UV-C air purifiers on the guest floors ...
Emirates commenced trials of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Travel Pass – a mobile app to help passengers easily ...
IATA has welcomed Singapore’s acceptance of pre-departure COVID19 PCR test results on the IATA Travel Pass. From 1 May 2021, ...
Singapore Airlines (SIA) plans to integrate a digital health verification process into its mobile app, after a recent trial of ...
India, Demonstration / Riot, Level 3: Multiple dead and injured in clashes between political groups – West Bengal state, India
- Chatham Lodging Trust announces First Quarter 2021 results May 6, 2021Cash burn erased with April RevPAR.
- airBaltic resumes flights from Aberdeen to Riga May 6, 2021The airline will operate the route using one of its A220-300 aircraft.
- United Aviation Solutions and AFRAA launch initiative for “African airlines to provide MRO support to North American airlines” May 6, 2021AFRAA’s recovery plan that was developed in 2020 encompasses actions to navigate through COVID 19 that are anchored on 9-pillars, these include: Governments, Regulators, Service providers, Customers, Maintenance, Cost management, Cargo operations, Workforce, Ensuring Business Continuity. The portal addresses actions under pillars on cost management, cargo operations and business continuity.
- Corsair modernizes inflight experience with Global Eagle's Iris May 6, 2021Iris offers a cost-effective solution to deliver high-quality IFE to Corsair's passengers.
- SITA, Indicio pave way to safer travel experience with launch of Aruba Health App May 6, 2021Using blockchain, the app creates a secure travel credential that is accepted by airlines, hotels and hospitality partners without sharing private health information.
- San Manuel Gaming and Hospitality Authority to acquire The Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas May 6, 2021Native American Tribe’s Affiliate to Wholly Own and Operate Casino Resort in Las Vegas.
- Access Point Financial appoints Mike Huffman as Managing Director May 6, 202130-Year finance veteran joins hospitality’s leading provider of loan services to offer latest expertise in hotel loan originations.
- Rentals United first European channel manager to connect to Home and Villas by Marriott International May 6, 2021By being connected directly to Homes & Villas by Marriott International, Rentals United can help the premium and luxury home rental offering expand even faster across the world including high-priority regions throughout Europe and North America.
- BookingPal partners with curated rental platform Plum Guide May 6, 2021With BookingPal Channel API access, Plum Guide can now receive all property rates and availability data in real-time across more than 80 property management software integrations.
- EHMA announces its next Annual General Assembly May 6, 2021The 47th General Assembly of the European Hotel Managers Association will be virtual and Lugano, Switzerland, will host the 48th edition in presence in 2022 with the theme “It’s all about passion!”